10 October, 2016

Lee's departure

Dear friends,

I regret to inform you that Lee completed his 14 years life peacefully on last Monday evening and has gone for his next voyage. I proud of him, he was cute and a good boy till he said goodbye to us.

He taught me the joy of walking, taking photos and blogging, as well as the joy of being loved by him/ loving him.  In my PC, some photos taken with him still remain,,, so let me continue this blog for a while.

Thank you guys who are interested in him. He was a lucky boy having got many smiles from you all.


.... sorry for letting you read such a mawkish article. I will come back to the "normal position" on the next posting.

bye

BR
Shige

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I will miss your walks with him.

I know that you miss him very much.


Bryan

13/10/16 06:08  
Blogger Shige_d said...

Bryan

Thank you very much for your kind and warm message.

Shige

14/10/16 06:42  

Post a Comment

<< Home