19 November, 2007

Autumn colors @ Kyoikunomori Park / Myogadani, Bunkyo ward



Every morning, I'm walking through the Kyoikunomori park. This is my favorite morning walking course with Lee, and also a part of our (Kana and me) route to school/office. There is the Myogadani station of the Tokyo metro Marunouchi-line behind the park. I feel blessed that I can enjoy walking the park everyday.

One of the reasons why I like this place is because we can feel the turning of the season there.


Let me show you some photos of autumn colors.


This was taken at the end of October. Leaves just began to yellowing/browning. (28th Oct.10:00am)


And now, mid November, trees are turned to crimson. (18th Nov. 6:30am)



Gingko leaves just start turning yellow.



This place once was a college campus. Uh, I wrote this in last year. (click to previous post)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home